Revision as of 12:07, 4 August 2006
- Q: When I build my program in xPC, it completes successfully but doesn't download to the target PC
A: Your host is probably set up for StandAlone mode. Open xpcexplr and change to DOSLoader in the Configuration menu.
- Q: I am getting an incompatible version error when I try to build and download my xPC program.
A: You need to update your CompactFlash disk to the new version of MATLAB you are using. Follow the instructions in Creating an xPC Flash Boot Disk.
- MiKTeX - LaTeX Comiler - Download
- WinEdt - LaTeX Editor - Download
- Inkscape - Vector Graphics Editor - Download
- Xara LX - Vector Graphics Editor Download