The UBW32 communicates with the computer via USB. The board can received power via USB or through an external power supply.
- Uses PIC32MX460F512L microcontroller
- 78 usable I/O pins - all header holes on .100" grid (73 for easy "DIP" style breadboard mounting
- miniUSB connection - supplies power and full speed USB connection to PC
- 3.3V power regulator
- 5V power regulator allows higher voltage (battery or other) power input
- Power Select switch allows selecting between USB and external power (acts as power-on switch)
- Ground, 3.3V and 5V pins available on both sides for vertical breadboard mounting
- 5 LEDS - 1 for power, 4 under software use
- 3 push buttons - 1 for reset, 2 for software use
- Header and footprint for USB Host connector - with the right software, allows for USB Host functionality
- Minimal board size - very thin (.28" high, 4.4" long, 1" wide) and 2 mounting holes
- Input protection fuse allows 500mA from the power supply
- Pads on underside of board for 5V pull up resistors on all non-analog I/O pins
- External input power protected by diode
The UBW32 comes loaded with a Bootloader and Firmware.