IR Target Illumination
The TSHF 5210 is a high radiant power, 890 nm emitting, GaAlAs, high-speed infrared emitting diode. They can be used to illuminate a target in the infrared range or they can be used as active signals to other devices for line-of-sight signal transfer.
- 100 mA DC
- ~200 mA AC (duty cycle ~50%, >10 kHz)
- ~1 A AC (duty cycle ~5%, >10 kHz)
- +/- 10 degrees - angle of half intensity
- ~1.4 V (forward voltage at 100 mA)
- ~2.3 V (forward voltage at 1 A)
- ~50 mW radiant power (at 100 mA)
- 12 MHz cutoff frequency (70 mA DC + 30 mA P-P)
This IRED is good for high intensity IR illumination with reasonable half intensity angles and fairly high radiant power.