(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 13:35, 13 March 2015
WS2812 Addressable RGB LEDs (NeoPixels)
Install the NeoPixels Library
- Download ZIP of all library files here
- Unzip the ZIP file when it's done downloading
- Put all of the files from the folder into a new folder called "Adafruit_NeoPixels"
- Put this new folder into your Adruino Libraries folder (usually located at (home folder)/Documents/Arduino/Libraries)
- If you don't have a "Libraries" folder in Arduino/Libraries, create one and put the Adafruit_NeoPixels folder in it
- Restart the Arduino IDE if it's already running
- Open up a new Arduino sketch (program) and check to see if the Adafruit NeoPixels library is installed by going to Sketch-->Import Library and seeing if the NeoPixels library is listed.
Wire Up Your LEDs
- Write code