Revision as of 18:10, 11 December 2015 by MatthewElwin
Note to Linux users: most of this software is likely available via your distribution's package manager.
- Text Editors (These are just suggestions; feel free to use any text editor you are comfortable with)
- Distributed with Xcode (Mac)
- Distributed with MSYS, obtained via MinGW (Windows)
- make (Linux)
- The Microchip XC32 Compiler
- MPLAB Harmony
- FTDI Virtual COM Port Driver
- PuTTY Terminal Emulator for Windows (use "screen" on Linux and the Terminal program on a Mac)
- PIC32Quickstart.zip (November 2015) - PIC32Quickstart.zip, as needed in the Quickstart Chapter
- Full Book Source Code (November 2015) - All of the source code from the book.