Revision as of 17:01, 11 December 2015 by MatthewElwin
- Text Editors (These are just suggestions; feel free to use any text editor you are comfortable with)
- Native C Compiler
- for Mac
- for Windows
- After downloading the installer:
- Select mingw32-base and choose "mark for installation"
- Select msys-base and choose "mark for installation"
- In the file menu select Installation->Apply Changes
- for Linux
- Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install build-essential
- Arch: sudo pacman -S base-devel
- Make: The instructions for installing Native C Compiler also install make
- The Microchip XC32 Compiler
- MPLAB Harmony
- FTDI Virtual COM Port Driver
- PuTTY Terminal Emulator for Windows (use "screen" on Linux and the Terminal program on a Mac)
- PIC32Quickstart.zip (November 2015) - PIC32Quickstart.zip, as needed in the Quickstart Chapter
- Full Book Source Code (November 2015) - All of the source code from the book.