Modern Robotics Errata
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 15:10, 15 July 2017
Errata below are for the preprint version posted on May 3, 2017. Thanks to everyone who provided corrections to the previous version!
- Chapter 6.3, first line after Eq (6.7): the matrices and are referred to as twists, but these are the se(3) matrix representations of the twists.
- Figure 8.5 says the volume of the rectangular parallelepiped is abc but it should be hlw.
Minor typos, etc., no danger of misunderstanding
- Chapter 2.2.2, Example 2.3: "Substituting" is misspelled.
- (online version only) Figure 6.7: θ0 should be θ0 (five times) and θ1 should be θ1 (one time).
- Just below caption for Figure 7.8: There is an extraneous dot.
- (online version only) Chapter 8.1.1, last paragraph: is improperly typeset.