Analog Distance Sensor
Revision as of 18:50, 27 March 2015 by JaneMiller
Sharp 4-30 cm Analog Distance Sensor
- This sensor detects reflective objects that are 4-30 cm away.
- The sensor outputs a voltage from approximately 0-3.3 volts which you can read into a microcontroller
- This sensor has three cables coming out of it: red-power, black-ground and white-signal.
- Wire the power cable to the Arduino's 5V, the ground to the Arduino's ground
- Plug the signal cable into any of the Arduino's analog input pins (A0-A5 for the Arduino UNO) with a small pull-down resistor
- Looking at the graph on page 4 in the datasheet for the sensor